About Me

My photo
I am a student at AUCB studying Costume with Performance Design. This blog is all bout my last project in 2nd year, Self Directed Project

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Preparing for my lessons

I have to cut out 180 legs out of plasterzote for the children to use in there next lessons also cut 60 rectangles of corex out and prepare all the wire and centercane with taping up the ends of all the wire so the children wont hurt them thelfes with the ends of them.

This was a very repetitive proses which with the cutting of the legs and coex became more therapeutic but the wire did anoy me a little as it was so finally to do but defiantly worth doing because as I was rapping the ends I was constantly getting scratched. It is these little things that you have to think of when going it a school with young children. Any messieurs to keep them safe is worth doing.

Also with the wire and centercane I bundled them up so there were four of each in a bundle. My Idea is to make the children get into pairs and work together to rap them, as it is a fidely task.

No comments:

Post a Comment