About Me

My photo
I am a student at AUCB studying Costume with Performance Design. This blog is all bout my last project in 2nd year, Self Directed Project

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Moving Tides

Moving Tides is the project that I have chosen to do for my SDP. This is a project that works with schools  to create a costume for the Moving Tides procession that happens in Weymouth on the 12th of July.

I chose this project because working with children is something I have always enjoyed and I felt it is such a different opportunity from the work we have been doing on the course so far. A chance to host four classes to help the children produce a carnival costume and then to see it being worn by them in the procession, I think will give me grate pleasure.

I'm really looking forward to the journey of designing and making with the children to get to the finished product, and hopefully all the fun of wearing it on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment