I have done two further visits to Radipole school after my lessons the one was to finish tying on the straps to the back packs this needed to be done because the children needed to practice there dance with them on. But I also went on the 10th of july to make sure the costumes were all ready for the carnival and if anything needed changing or fixing also I dropped off the three dance leader costumes as well for the school to take down the following day.
I was so please with the costumes and so existed to see them on a child as I still have not yet seen the costumes on yet. this was not possible on either visits as the children were unavailable both days which was such a shame.
About Me
- Ellen McQuaid
- I am a student at AUCB studying Costume with Performance Design. This blog is all bout my last project in 2nd year, Self Directed Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- SDP Development 002 (9)
- SDP Evaluate 004 (6)
- SDP Planning 001 (14)
- SDP Reflect 003 (12)

No comments:
Post a Comment